Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The 2017 Gratis

I'm very very lucky to work somewhere that gives us a birthday gratis as a little extra incentive to work harder. It's super fun getting to pick out your own birthday presents (lets be real, it's great). I really love reading these posts and I love all of these products so I thought I'd tell you about them!

Okay first, we got the GIANT Limited Edition bottle of the Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil so I obviously had to have it. This is basically the best cleansing oil in existence. It feels really viscous, so not like I'm rubbing grease onto my face, and removes every last scrap of makeup. It cleans without stripping, so your skin feels clean but hydrated. I haven't used this in a long time so I'm super excited to start again! I'll give you my proper thoughts in a few weeks.

I'm also sort of obsessed with the Bobbi Brown Beach Fragrance, so I bought this little set. Talk about bang for your buck! A lot of people say it only smells of sunscreen, but I think it smells like the ocean and I love it (even though I actually hate the beach). It's super clean and refreshing, but not everyone's cup of tea! Even if you don't like Beach, you NEED to try the body scrub. It's an orange peel and pumice exfoliant that smooths out your skin amazingly. Apparently it's being discontinued (whyyyyy Bobbi?) because we have tons at the CCS. The set also comes with a Body Lotion and Shower Gel, neither of which I've previously tried!

Last but not least I also got the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. My manager was like really, Amelia? How boring. But I've been using a little sample and I'm loving it! It's obviously an anti-aging serum and has its rep for being an old-lady product. But I think it's never to early to start using preventative products. It's much easier to prevent wrinkles than to get rid of them. This works by helping the skin's natural renewal process, helping reduce wrinkles, smooth skin, and prevent dark spots from occurring. I am using this is conjunction with several other anti-aging products like the Ordinary Advanced Retinoid, but I really think it's been making a difference! If you guys are interested I can do a more in-depth post.

Feeling incredibly grateful this week, and thank you everyone for all of the wonderful birthday messages!
x