Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Four Years

Amelia Says is four years old. I suppose I've technically been blogging for six years now, but I've stuck here for F O U R YEARS. It's been so amazing to watch this little space grow into a family and I am so so grateful to all of your supporting me. This year especially I've really thrown myself back into it, all of my free time is pretty much spent trying, photographing, and writing about products and I absolutely adore it. I hope in the future I'll be able to dedicate even more time to it!

I've had several amazing opportunities to work with great brands this year, and as I'm sure you all know I became a rep for one of my favourite brands, Glossier! I've decided to thank you guys (well one of you for now), and am hosting a giveaway on my Instagram featuring my faves. Check there for details!

If you're thinking about starting a blog, do it. I promise you won't regret it, it's been one of the best experiences of my life. I've made countless friends and I consider myself very lucky to be able to be a part of this amazing community.

Thank you
x