Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Tarte x Sephora Birthday Gift

Hello my loves! I picked up the Sephora Birthday gift last week, and I know a few people are struggling to decide between the two options so I thought I'd do a quick post! This year, the two options are this lil Tarte duo, or a Caudelie set featuring the Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet and Vinoperfect Serum. I didn't particularly like the sound of those, and I go through skincare minis way too quickly! You can also get a Jack Black duo with the Clean Break Oil-Free Moisturizer and Deep Dive Glycolic Facial Cleanser which is online only.

I'm absolutely obsessed with the Amazonian Clay Blush babies and have been wanting to try a Lip Paint, so this was a pretty obvious choice for me. And I love it. This may be the best Sephora gift I've gotten yet (happy dance). Inside you get the Amazonian Clay Blush in Paaaarty and Lip Paint in Birthday Suit. Paaaarty is a gorgeous pale mauvey-pink and is quite cool toned, which I love. These are by far my favourite blush formula, and if you haven't tried them you need to (immediately)! Birthday Suit is a pretty, warm medium-brownish nude (great description there). I thought it would be a bit too warm for me, but I actually really like it! The formula is different from a matte liquid lipstick in that it doesn't really dry down, and stays creamy. I personally don't like really dry lipsticks, so this is a win for me!

Which set do you guys think you'll pick up?
x