Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

About Me!

So I'm currently sitting in Panera, 'doing my homework' all by my lonesome. Now I'm very obviously not doing my homework at all, but instead decided to write a blog post. I don't have any products with me obviously and I would probably look slightly weird whipping out my camera and taking pictures of makeup (I've already gotten some funny looks for editing videos), so I'm going to tell you some things about myself that may or may not interest you....
being super artsy ya know

my lovely family

My first name is Amelia (I hope you knew this already) and my middle is Grace. When I was little I used to pretend that my full first name was Amelia-Grace because I liked it so much and wanted to be one of those cool kids with a hyphenated name. It never worked. I'm 18 years old, almost 19 eek. I can't even process the fact that I've been alive for 18 years, let alone the fact that I'm considered an adult, I still feel like I should be about 8. I'm from a teeny little town in Southern England called Dersingham, I lived there until I was actually 8, which is when we moved to the US. I now live in the dirty south, which is not really a place where British people exactly fit in. I'm currently (as of Spring 2014) in my second semester of my Freshman year in college. I still can't believe I'm in college (I obviously don't want to grow up at all). I'm working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts which is kind of like a step up from Bachelor of Arts, my concentration being Graphic Design. My dream is to work for Seventeen Magazine (hey Ann Shoket, hire me?). I'm hoping to transfer to NYU for my Senior year of college.

My favorite color is purple, the kind that's not quite lilac, but almost white. Also I really like the kind that's almost black. I have two dachshunds, Dave and Charlie; the latter of which is our little rescue baby. My favorite food is pasta and I've been a vegetarian for 11 years, wow! I have two younger sisters. One of which is currently 18, we're not twins but "Irish twins", our birthdays are 11 months apart so for a month and three days we are the same age. My other sister is 15, which is kind of unbelievable to me because she still seems like the baby. I'm single and ready to mingle. Not really I think I'm too awkward and far too busy for any sort of relationship at the moment, thank you very much. I'm 5'9" last time I checked, yes I'm that girl in the friend group that's always awkwardly tall in the friend group, and taller than half the boys. It's rather annoying, but I try to work it. My favorite blogs are Cupcakes and Cashmere and Paperfashion, I'm obsessed with those.

All right I think I've sufficiently bored you, so that's it for now
x