Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

the Dentist

I have never really understood why people hate going to the dentist. Maybe all the sharp instruments are slightly scary, but I love getting my teeth cleaned, it feels so good when you're done! One thing I always find funny is that if they cut you with one of their tools and you start to bleed, they try to blame it on your oral hygiene. They always say "you're bleeding because you don't floss enough." I find that hilarious, also the fact that they try to have a conversation with you while their hands are taking up your entire mouth....

I don't know, am I weird for liking the dentist? Maybe it's because I've never had any problems with my teeth so I've never had any real procedure (knock on wood). What do you guys think? Are you afraid of the dentist?

x