Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Nest Indigo

I haven't worn anything but Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black for almost a year. It's become my signature scent. I raved so much about it my friends learned the top notes. I have people asking me what fragrance I'm wearing on a daily basis. I didn't want to wear anything else.... Until I smelled Nest's Indigo perfume.

I was in the checkout line at Sephora trying to convince myself I didn't need any minis. There was a little sampler of three of these Nest fragrances sitting there but they were out of stock. I decided to sniff them anyway and I kid you not I almost fainted right there. This stuff smells heavenly. It's sort of similar to Nirvana Black in a way I can't describe, but I feel like if you like that you'll love this. Its notes are "Moroccan tea, Kashmir wood, and black cardamom; enhanced with hints of wild fig and bergamot." I think it's slightly masculine, but still very feminine which is the case with Black (and many Tom Ford fragrances). Fragrances are really hard to describe, but if you can find it in a store somewhere I implore you to smell this divine substance!

And can we talk about this packaging?! So so so beautiful. The botanical illustrations on all of the packaging are wonderful, but Indigo is definitely one of my favourites. The rollerball retails for $25 and contains 0.27 fl oz (Sephora says 0.28, but I'm going to trust the packaging) and the full size bottle is 1.7 fl oz at $68. It is not available in store at my local Sephoras, but definitely check yours!

I am still in love with Nirvana Black, but it's nice to have something new to switch it up. What are your favourite fragrances?
x