Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

H&M Cuticle Care

I've been thoroughly impressed by H&M's new beauty range and this little gem is no exception. The Almond Cuticle Care is a Vitamin E and Lemon oil and has been working wonders for my poor dry cuticles. When the seasons change my skin tends to freak out, and as it gets colder I get really dry hands. It costs $6.99, and for some reason is not on the website (that I can see?) but it is in the store! It contains sweet almond oil, lemon peel oil, and castor oil. It smells yummy but not too strong and it super moisturizing! I usually use an essie apricot one, but I ran out and it is slightly more expensive. This is a great alternative and I actually think it's more moisturizing!

Have you tried any of the new range?
x