Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

MAC Lip Liners

MAC Lip Pencils are probably my favourite liner, but I rarely buy them because they retail for $16.50 each now. However, we do carry them at the CCO and every now and again we'll get some REALLY good shades in. At my store the regular lip pencils are $11.25, so I snatched a few up when we got shipment.

I decided to get Subculture (one of my favourites), Soar, and Nightmoth this time around. Subculture is a slightly pink nude shade that I love to wear by itself just to define my lips, but it is also beautiful under other shades. Soar is the famous "Kylie Jenner" lip colour. I was kind of surprised by how pink it looks on me, but it does have enough brown in it to not look unnatural. This is really pretty under nude lipsticks. Nightmoth is a super dark plum and this is GORGEOUS by itself. I don't think I've ever gotten so many compliments on my lip colour. The awesome thing about wearing liners as lipstick is that they wear for a super long time and have much less transfer. You definitely want to have exfoliated and prepped lips, but MAC's liners are so creamy and comfortable.
Have you guys tried any liners from MAC? They have a million colours, which is your favourite?
x