Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Sephora Fig Luster

 I went into Sephora the other day to pick up some of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks. They were out of almost all of the shades, boo. But by happy accident I picked up the Sephora Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color in Fig Luster which is gorgeous. They're supposed to be 'An ultralightweight, modern matte lip color with a subtle sheen.' It's kind of weird because a sheen makes it not matte... but regardless, it's so so so pretty. The colour is very similar to that famous Lolita shade and looks gorgeous. The formula is kind of cool but kind of strange. If you're expecting a matte dried liquid lipstick, this is not it. It's like a heavy-weight lipstick that has a major lasting power. After eating it's still there, just with a little less sheen. I would say I got about 4 hours of wear before it 'needed' reapplying, but it wears so beautifully that it never looks patchy. I will say that the packaging is awful, for a $16 product I'd expect it to be a little nicer. Regardless it is a beautiful colour!
Have you tried any of these?
x