Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Hydraluron

I am by no means a skincare expert, but I recently have had a lot of trouble with my foundations sticking to my skin strangely and decided to start taking better care of my skin. I know it's cliche, but you only get one skin so it's really important to take care of it. I work at a Cosmetic Company Outlet at the moment and surprisingly, most women come in looking for skincare. It's pretty hard to correct skin problems after they've happened, but preventing them is a lot easier.

My main problem is that I have annoying dry patches, so I definitely needed some moisture. After a bit of research I decided to purchase the Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Moisture Serum. It has a LOT of great reviews out there, and most of the negative ones talk about how this product didn't magically perfect their skin. The thing I want to stress is that this is a moisture serum. That is all it's marketed to do. It is not anti-aging nor wrinkle filling nor pore minimizing. It is simply supposed to boost skin's hydration. Indeed Labs claims 'This is the ultimate daily facial serum for moisturised skin. Hydraluron Moisture Serum contains a pure form of hyaluronic acid, an incredibly hydrating ingredient that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Red marine algae helps provide maximum delivery. The result...better hydrated, moisturised plumped up looking skin.' To use you're supposed to cleanse your skin, then apply a pea-sized amount over your face, and then apply your moisturizer. Let me tell you, the first time you use it, you'll be amazed. My skin felt plump and smooth and hydrated. I don't have problem skin other than the fact that it's quite dry, so if you're interested definitely do some more research!

The great thing about this is that it's not full of a bunch of random ingredients, so you can mix it with other serums. If you're wanting to use an anti-aging serum, but your skin isn't getting enough moisture... use them both!

I'm excited to start trying out more skincare products, so look out for those soon! Have you guys tried anything from Indeed Labs?
x