Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The Staple Outfit

Okay I'm one of those weirdos who can't stand wearing bum clothes. If I'm not in my house, you will never catch me wearing sweatpants. Not because I want to impress other people, but because I like to look nice for myself. Some days though, I just need to wear a super comfy outfit that I don't have to worry about. Enter my two favorite pieces in my wardrobe.

First is a pair of black jeggings from American Eagle. I actually found these at Buffalo Exchange with some awesome custom rips. I'm not usually a fan of really ripped up jeans, but these are done tastefully and add some edge to the outfit. The pair I've linked are pre-ripped but they also have regular black ones. This pair is also gloriously worn in and incredibly comfortable.

Another staple is my beloved white linen shirt from Banana Republic Factory. It's not on the website, but it's definitely still in our store (I work there hehe) so should be in others. It's a beautiful lightweight material that is uber-comfortable while still looking professional. It's cut perfectly with a slightly longer tail, and it's flattering while still being floaty.

Throw in my everyday jewelry and a pair of nude flats (or colourful ones if I'm feeling crazy) and my perfect outfit is complete!

What do you wear on a comfy day?
x