Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

February Favourites

My birthmonth is officially over (sad) so now I have to deal with the fact that I'm 20. Anyway, this has been the month of attempting to get perfect brows and glowy skin.

As you all know, I absolutely adore my Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Chocolate, but I decided to pick up the Brow Wiz in Dark Brown for days when I don't feel like carefully sculpting them with the pomade. This baby still gives you perfect looking brows, it just takes a bit less work. I also like to use this to define the tail of my brow as it's slightly darker than Chocolate. I've been seriously rotating foundations this month, trying out a bunch of different combos, one that I've found to work really well on bad skin days is the Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch mixed with Laura Mercier's Silk Creme Foundation. I have the shades Porcelain Ivory and Rose Beige respectively, the outcome is a bit too dark so I mix in a bit of my precious Manic Panic Dreamtone Foundation (the packaging is hideous so I left it out of the photo). This combo provides flawless coverage, while still looking natural and glowy. On better skin days I love using the LUSH Jackie Oates Colour Supplement. Not only does it feel AMAZING on the skin, it provides a good bit of coverage and matches my pale, cool skin tone perfectly!

I'm still in the matte eyeshadow phase, so I've of course been using basically nothing but the Tartelette Palette. I've also found the NYX Nude Matte Shadows to be really nice, specifically Bare My Soul is almost a dupe for Power Player! My precious Clinique High Impact Mascara has just reached the perfect dried-out stage where is gives you INSANE volume. I get compliments on my lashes almost daily at work so shout out to this baby. On my lips I've honestly mostly been wearing nothing but a bit of foundation and a glossy lipbalm. But, on days where I want a bit of extra colour I'll pat on my old favourite, MAC's Syrup.

Those are my favourites this month! What products have you been loving?
x