Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

The Camel Coat

Okay, awkward self-taken posey poses aside, I am in love. If you followed me on Pinterest then you would know that all I've been pinning for the past two months is camel coats and ankle booties. It's bad. So, I've been on the hunt for an affordable one. Some of you may know that I work at Banana Republic and this beauty FINALLY went on sale this week so I snatched it up. It's originally $170 which kind of makes me want to be sick, but with 60% and my discount I got it for $40. And let me say, wearing this on campus today I felt FABULOUS. It reached record low temperatures but I wasn't even phased because this baby kept me warm, I felt like I was on the runway. Okay I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but seriously people get on this trend. All black with a tan coat (and I threw on some leopard flats cause I needed a little somethin' somethin'). BR Factory doesn't have an online store but I've found some cheaper options here, here, here, and here.

What's your favourite outerwear style for this season?
x