Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas


Sorry I've been MIA on the blog front this weekend, it's been crazy for me. I've got so much schoolwork it's unreal. But, in two weeks the semester will be over and it'll be back to my blogging schedule. Anywho, the fam decorated the tree this weekend (while I sat on the couch working sadly) and I thought I would show you! We went very rustic this year. I'm more partial to classic silver and white trees, but it's cute. How do you decorate your tree? Tweet me a picture @ameliaahh :)

Speak to you all soon!
x