Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Taking Stock 01

I don't know if you guys read the daybook blog, but Sydney is probably my favourite person ever. She's been doing these "taking stock" posts, and I really enjoy them so hopefully you lot will too!

Making: a new blog header, you like?
Cooking: peas and french fries... don't judge
Drinking: water in an attempt to be healthy(ish)
Reading: The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks, a million times better than the movie
Wanting: summer. Not the season, I hate hot weather, I just want school to be over
Looking: at things I can't afford... a dangerous habit
Playing: my cards right so that I can pass my exams (does that count?)
Wasting: my life studying... it's sad
Wishing: for my friends to come home from school... one week left!
Enjoying: this slightly sunny, slightly stormy weather we're having
Waiting: for our trip to England this summer, too excited
Liking: the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer... even if it's not really pale enough
Wondering: if I should change my major
Loving: my wonderful friends
Hoping: that healthy chocolate will be invented in the near future
Marveling: at how green everything has suddenly become
Needing: a pool in my backyard, stat
Smelling: nothing really, fresh air?
Wearing: yoga pants and a giant Eeyore tshirt that might be older than me... don't judge
Following: no one but myself, I'm no follower (cheesy don't hate me)
Noticing: a stronger, slimmer me
Knowing: I can make tomorrow better
Thinking: I really should stop eating french fries if I'm trying to be healthy
Feeling: lonely
Bookmarking: everything I find on Pinterest
Opening: my bank account and crying
Giggling: at these ridiculous snap chats