Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Better Than Butter... Maybe


LOOK HOW PRETTY THAT IS. So, I have a haul coming out on the channel tomorrow, but I had to share this with you guys because I am in love. Coming from someone who hates lipstick... I bought two of the new-ish NYX Butter Lipsticks. This beauty is called Sweet Tart. There's just something about it that I'm in love with. I also got Mary Janes... which I'm not a fan of unfortunately

Anywho, these lipsticks are super lightweight and feel amazing on the lips, while still providing plenty of coverage. I only just got it so obviously I haven't tested wear but apparently you can get a good 4-6 hours out of it. The pigmentation is pretty buildable as well, but I prefer the way this one comes out of it's own. I wasn't a fan of the color of Mary Jane, but this one is the perfect pink... it's not too bright, but it's not the same colour as by lips. So far in love!

Have you guys tried any of these yet? Which is your favourite?

x