Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Moisture


I think that I have found one of those miracle products. The kind where you're like, holy crap, is this stuff made of actual magic? I mean it's purple so it very well could be made of fairy dust. Did I mention I like purple?

Anyway, Elizabeth Arden's Good Night's Sleep Restoring Cream may be a mouthful to say, but it is like sweet nectar from the gods on your skin. It smells faintly of lilacs and leaves you looking like you've been blessed by Aphrodite. Okay, not that magic, but it is great. I've never had problem skin, I very rarely get pimples (knock on wood), and I'm not exceptionally oily. But, I hated the texture of my skin. It was like it was dry-feeling even if it was moisturized. Needless to say, I'm frequently hunting for products to quench my skin's thirst and this is it. 

Unfortunately, I found it at TJ Maxx for around $11 and it actually costs $42. This makes me sad, but I'll just have to pray TJ Maxx keeps getting them in. Luckily, it doesn't look like I'm anywhere near out considering the fact that I slather this on my face every night. I'm honestly not really sure how you're supposed to review skincare, as it's working on my skin but may be awful on yours. But, if you can find a deal on this stuff, you absolutely must try it. It's not heavy but moisturizes your skin beautifully, trust me in the morning you won't be able to stop touching your face. 

Okay, so it moisturizes well but the magic is that it honestly seems to be improving the way my skin looks. After using this for a while, I've noticed that my skin looks very radiant and I hardly ever use foundation because it looks THAT good. I also stopped using it for a week or two and my skin looked incredibly dull. I can't recommend this enough. It also has rave reviews on both the Elizabeth Arden website and Amazon. I'm in love.

While EA is clearly the star here I am also loving my Minerals of the Dead Sea Dermarepair as a day cream. It is perfectly lightweight and keeps my glow going all day. If you're in need of some good moisturizers, definitely check these out. What are your favourites?

x