Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Amelia Says...

I think that it might be time to give my little bloggy another go. You see, I'm just about to finish my first semester of college, therefore, blogging and YouTube have taken a rather large step back in terms of importance. But, it is almost winter holidays, which means an entire month with no school (albeit lots of work eek)! So, let's see if I can actually keep up with this. Maybe I'll try a once a week goal. The problem is, you see, that I hardly ever buy new makeup anymore (broke college student here) so content on the blog may become slightly unrelated. But, how about we just see what happens?
xx