Search

Powered by Blogger.

instagram

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
Amelia

Profile Text

Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm a full time student and beauty blogger living and working in the Southeast United States. I'm originally from England and hoping to move back to the UK soon. I'm an absolute beauty junkie (not helped by the fact that I work at a Cosmetics Company Store) and Harry Potter fanatic. If you want to get to know me better, you can read this post.

Five Product Face (The I'm Running Late for Class Look)

I generally spend my mornings reading blogs or a book with a cup of tea, then suddenly look at the clock and panic because I need to leave in 15 minutes. So organized. Unfortunately, my school isn't organized either and it takes an hour of driving around to find a parking space. Just lovely. I guess it gives me extra time to listen to My Favourite Murder. Anyway I pretty much forget what time I have to go everyday and end up slapping on makeup (because I have to go straight to work), and running out the door! But I do need to look a liiiiittle put together, so these are the products to get the job done!

Thankfully my skin is behaving okay, so a bit of Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint is all I need! This helps even out my skin and conceals the redness I have in my cheeks. It blends absolutely seamlessly into the skin and makes it look a little plumper and more alive! I've been applying it with a flat-top brush lately instead of my fingers and it even gives it a bit more coverage. I love that I don't need to worry about streaks or lines not being blended in because it simply looks like skin (but a little bit more perfected). On my cheeks I've been reaching for this Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Moon Beach. Not only does it smell absolutely delicious, it acts as a highlight and a blush because of its gold sheen. It makes you look super healthy and flushed without being over the top. I also feel like it sort of smoothes the skin on my cheeks out? Perhaps it's just the colour reflecting light, but I swear it's also a bit skin-perfecting.

I don't think I could ever go to work without doing my brows, so I tend to quickly flick some of the Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil through them and then blend it out with the spoolie. If I have the time I'll apply some brow gel, but I prefer to make sure I define with the pencil first. I generally don't bother with mascara if I'm in a rush because it's inevitable that I'll get it all over my eyelid instead. But I do have to curl my lashes. I'm telling you guys, if you still haven't gotten on the lash-curling bandwagon you need to, it totally transforms your face. My favourites are the Bobbi Brown Gentle Lash Curlers. To really make it look like I made a bit of effort, I'll swipe one of the Glossier Generation Gs on. These are another super easy, super quick product that I don't need to worry about reapplying later. I really like Crush and Zip because they both kind of make this into a proper 'look'. I also just had the thought to mix them together which I think is absolute genius and I'll be doing that tomorrow.

What products do you guys rely on when you're in a rush?
x